I would like to take today to give some modern mom advice:
1. Don’t put anything on the internet you will be embarrassed when your future children and grandchildren find.
2. Don’t text pictures of yourself that can be used against you later.
3. Don’t allow yourself to be videoed doing anything you don’t want grandma to see.
4. Do remember that the internet and video games are to be used in conjunction with life, not to become your life.
5. Put down the electronic devices and go outside, get some sun, play, run and enjoy life.
6. Read a real book, not just one you can download.
7. Talk to people, voice to voice, face to face, texting is great, however nothing beats old fashioned communication.
That is it, my advice for the modern world. I hope everyone has a great Mother’s Day!